IP Draughts is delighted to announce that this blog now officially has 1,000 subscribers, in addition to readers who are informed of postings via LinkedIn and some other sites.
Here are some more, useless statistics:
- the blog has been running for a little over 4 years
- there is no paid advertising
- the site is within a gnat’s crotchet of 300,000 “hits” (page views)
- it contains just under 400 articles
- it has nearly 600 published comments
- traffic is currently running at around 10,000 page views per month
- in 2012 we won an American Bar Association award, as a member of its Blawg100 (the only site outside North America to receive this award)
- the most popular article on the blog is about damages not being an adequate remedy in confidentiality agreements. This article has been viewed nearly 18,000 times and continues to be very popular.
- The countries with the most readers are the US and the UK; these countries have very similar numbers of page views. Next, but some way behind, come Australia, Canada, India and Singapore, and then a selection of European countries.
As ever, we are keen to hear from readers. Please tell us what you like and don’t like about the site.
Thank you for your continued support.