Would you like to increase your knowledge of IP transactions, practise your contract drafting skills, or supplement your knowledge of IP and commercial laws?
We have been running courses on legal and contractual subjects for the last 20 years, and have taught many hundreds of practitioners. Most of our courses have been run in the UK and Northern Europe. A few have been further afield, including Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Australia.
Who are our courses for?
We have courses that are suitable for the following people:
- patent attorneys
- founders of technology-based business
- contracts managers and technology transfer executives
- support staff
What do our courses cover?
Most of our courses cover aspects of contract drafting, intellectual property or business transactions. Some discuss general principles across different industry sectors, while others focus on a particular industry sector or activity, including:
- ICT transactions, eg software supply agreements
- Life science transactions, eg clinical trial agreements or licence agreements
- University research contracts
- Introduction to business law
Courses over the coming months
We will be running courses at UCL Faculty of Laws on the following subjects during the coming months (visit the UCL Laws website, under Events, for further information):
- IP Licensing: An Advanced Level Workshop
- Drafting and Negotiating IP Terms in Research Contracts
- Drafting and Understanding Commercial Contracts: An Advanced Level Workshop
- Drafting Legal Provisions in Commercial Contracts
- Introduction to Contracts
- Drafting and Understanding Contracts with Universities
- IP Transactions: Law and Practice
As well as running our own courses, we run or speak on courses for other conference organisers.
We also run tailored and in-house courses several times each year, for companies, universities and NHS organisations, both in the UK and overseas. Please contact Mark (email@example.com) for further details.