Here are some articles in legal journals and published submissions to policy reviews that we either wrote or contributed to.
References below to JIPLP mean the Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice, and to EIPR mean the European Intellectual Property Review.
- Book review: IP Issues in Corporate Transactions by Neil Coulson, at (2016) 38 EIPR Issue 8 pp 523-5
- Emails are not property: case summary in JIPLP, March 2013
- High legal scholarship combined with nuts-and-bolts practicality: review of the CIPA Guide to the Patents Acts, JIPLP 2012
- Intellectual property transactions in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors: article in JIPLP 2010
- Dutiful discussions: review of Taxation of Intellectual Property, by Anne Fairpo, 2009
- Assignments and royalties don’t mix: article in JIPLP 2009
- A useful resource when advising on publishing contracts: review of Clark on Publishing Agreements in JIPLP 2008
- Making drugs available at affordable prices: how universities’ technology transfer offices can help developing countries: article in JIPLP in 2007
- Applying Traditional Property Laws to Intellectual Property Transactions: article at  EIPR 236
Papers for which Mark was a lead author
- Law Society submission to European Commission on the first draft of the 2014 Technology Transfer Block Exemption Regulation: paper in 2013
- Law Society submission to European Commission’s initial consultation on the Technology Transfer Block Exemption Regulation: paper in 2012
- Law Society submission to the Hargreaves Review: paper in 2011
- Law Society submission to the Gowers Review: paper in 2006