Anderson Law LLP (together with its predecessor, Anderson & Company) has been helping companies, universities, hospitals, charities and individuals with legal projects for over 20 years. Here are some of the areas where we could assist you:
- drafting or revising an individual contract or a set of template agreements
- supporting or managing your negotiations and helping to convert your commercial discussions into a binding agreement
- advice or assistance to end a contract or resolve a commercial dispute
- an English law review of a contract that has been negotiated by non-English lawyers
- ‘wise counsel’ on how to deal with a difficult legal or contractual situation
Please ask us to quote (for a well-defined project) or to give an indication of likely costs. We are happy to discuss any potential instructions on a ‘without obligation’ basis.
Who are we?
Anderson Law LLP is a firm of English solicitors (attorneys) who are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The firm’s predecessor, Anderson & Company, was founded by Mark Anderson in 1994. The firm has grown steadily and now employs 12 lawyers, 4 of whom (including all the firm’s partners) are recommended as leading specialists in their fields by the legal directories (see below).
What do we do?
We provide legal services in most areas of business law, including intellectual property and information technology. Recent projects (on which we have drafted documents, negotiated agreements or advised) have included:
- Software supply agreements for a US-headquartered IT company
- Collaboration and licence agreements, and clinical trial agreements, for clients in the pharmaceutical sector
- A wide range of contracts for universities and their technology transfer units
- Contracts for university spin-out companies, including subscription and share buy-back agreements, share option schemes, shareholders agreements, and associated company secretarial documents
Who are our clients?
Most of our clients are:
- technology-based companies, across various industry sectors including ICT, life sciences and engineering
- small and medium sized enterprises, including those that have no technological focus
- universities, hospitals, government agencies, and other public bodies
- charities and other not-for-profit organisations
- individuals (including inventors, employees and investors), or
- overseas law firms and firms of patent attorneys
A majority of our clients is based in the UK, but we also regularly work with clients based in other countries in Europe, North America and Australasia.
- High-quality legal services, to a standard not usually seen outside major firms
- Engaging lawyers who work as part of your commercial team
- Principled and pragmatic to get the job done well and efficiently
Our firm’s website can be found here.
Our rankings in the independent legal guide, Chambers Directory, appear here.
Our rankings in the independent legal guide, IAM Patent 1000, appear here.
Please contact Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.