Some readers may be aware – some may even have attended – the debate that we ran at University College London last week on the subject of Modern Contract Drafting. A recording of the event has now been uploaded on to UCL TV, which is hosted on YouTube.
Chaired by IP Draughts, the stellar cast of debaters comprised:
- Ken Adams, author of a Manual of Style for Contract Drafting, which has recently appeared in its 4th edition. (Humble brag: one of IP Draughts’ books, Execution of Documents, gets a mention on page 158).
- Iain Biddle, Cisco Systems
- Dan Deacon, Clifford Chance LLP
- Alex Hamilton, Radiant Law
- Marcella Sampic, Orange SA
- Andy Wishart, Contract Express
Thanks to Marcella for the photo below of the debaters.