After an extended gestation period, our postgraduate course on IP transactions has been adopted by University College London’s Institute of Brand and Innovation Law, and is now open for bookings.
Details of course content and how to book may be found in the course brochure which can be found on the UCL Laws website here.
- The course is designed principally for newly-qualified (0-3 years PQE) practising lawyers who are starting to specialise in IP.
- The course will consist of 5 full days of lectures and workshop groups, to be followed by an exam approximately 2 weeks later. Successful candidates will receive a Certificate in IP Transactions from UCL Faculty of Laws.
- The 5-day course will run from 11th to 15th February 2013 at UCL facilities in central London.
- The course will be run by experienced IP practitioners and will provide 29 hours of CPD.
- The course fees are £2,500 plus VAT (plus accommodation costs, if required).